Client options allow you to control the user interface and general operation of the manager.
Initial Window Size
Sets the size of the window when the manager is run. Choose from the following sizes:
- Maximized: Uses the entire screen.
- Minimized: Displays the window in the minimized position (taskbar button only).
- Restored: Displays the window using the last known position and size.
- Hidden: Displays only the system tray icon.
- Use most recent setting: Maximizes or restores the window depending on its state when it was last closed.
Run In System Tray
When the manager is closed, it continues running in the system tray. This feature is no longer needed now that the product runs as a service, and is included for legacy purposes only.
Automatically Check for Updates
Checks online periodically for a new version of the product and prompts you to download if there is a newer version.
Automatically Choose Adapter
This feature will automatically handle mismatched adapter ids when importing rules from other servers. If rules are imported with an incorrect adapter, it can also be fixed by double clicking the rule and choosing the correct adapter.